hello, im 15 and a girl. so, there was this one guy that was like stalking me, and he was my brothers friend, i could tell. plus, he was 16. anyways, he always came up to me and was like hey! and i found him really cute. one day, he came up to me and was like "so, my names scott, and i just wanted to tell you that ur really cute(:" and it hooonesstly got to me like instantly(: then the next day, he started tickling me and blowing kisses at me and stuff(: then, i realized this was too good too be true. there is no way! that my brothers cute friends would talk to me.. so, for some reason it was really weird, i started to like him ALOt and honestly i don't know why and its killing me. so then i confronted my brother.. he told me it was all as a joke and how he had a gf and everything, and i started crying, cuz i took everything seriously. usually i really don't care im just like whatever... next.. but for him, i don't know! i really like him! he talked to me yesterday, and once again i instantly fell again.. :/ why cant i get over him like the rest? what cud i do? cud i act flirty w him? tease him or something? im not a slu* or anything, but honestly i don't care if he ha a gf :/ i am just FULLY attracted to him, and really want and like him.. what would you do??

Are you sure your brother wasn't being a "little" bit mean when he said that the whole thing was just a joke? Because it seems to me like this guy you like went to a pretty big effort just for a "joke"... you know, I kind of have a feeling that he would not have bothered at all just so he and your brother could have a laugh - especially because he has a girlfriends, so isn't he supposed to have like other priorities in mind? So, what was he like when you talked to him the last time - after you know everything? Was he like before?

he was really friendly and sweet when he came up to me. he was like hey, and he looked at me and said i think ur really cute and then he smiled really sweetly. then, he still acted the same after he new that i knew it was a joke. :/ and he acts flirty and it really gets to me :/

You know, there are people who can fake everything, but I don't see why would he continue to be as cool as he was before with you even after you both knew "the joke was over". I think that he is not faking the niceness towards you, that you can notice very easy- flirtiness, well, that's a whole different story... Have you seen him around other girls?

well idk sometimes :/ ??whyy

Well, I asked because when you see how he behaves when he is around other girls than you can see if there is any difference in the way how he acts when he is with you. And, it all depends what other people you know think about him - is he nice guy or does he have some bad reputation following him? And what's with the girfriend :-( Do you know her? What is she like?

i don't know his girlfriend.. but my brother tells me he's a really goofy kid.. i know he's joking, but im still taking EVERYTHING so seriously, like its not a joke... :-( imam nice person, why do people do this to me, and tell me not to make a big deal out of things? thanks once again nicole(:

okay, i have some more info to tell u. when my bro told me he was joking, i still took everything seriously, so whenever scott walked by me, i gave him the death stare to show him that i was mad at him.. until one day i decided i wud suck up my gut, and talk to him. so once again for like the 7th time when he came up to me he was lke HEY ___ and i was just like hey can i talk to u and he's like yeah what about and i was like okay honestly scott, im pissed off at u cuz u were joking about everything and i took it seriously and he's like who told u that? did joe say that? (bros best friend) and i was like scott u have a fuc**** girlfriend. u wudnt come up to me and call me cute, and he was like ___ just because i have a gf doesn't mean i cant think ur cute, and i was like okay whatever u say, and i walked away..

WOW! He told you that he really did mean what he said... And he really really thinks you're cute :-D So he definitely is not some douchebag - just telling you he thinks you're cute is being plain nice to you (as it turned out and not some nasty prank), it's not like he did anything to hurt his girlfriend. You think she doesn't look at other guys? Riiight :-) But, anyways, all this is still at the point where you have to see how things will develop. Now that you know he was honest, how are you planning to behave when you see him next time?

okay i might be the shyest person in the world, but around him ALL i want to do is flirt, its really weird im never like that, i mean that one day that i came to his locker to say hi, i even gently touched his shoulder!! i wood NEVER do that!! lol im not showing him tat im clingy but i want him so badly!! i get sad very easily by the way. so today, he came up to me and was like hey! and i was like hey! (w my friend) and scott looks at my friend, an she's like whats ur name? and he's like scott, and she's like whats ur last name and he's like ____? and she's like oh nvm.. (we were talking about him before he came) and then he looked at me and was like yeah thats my friend ___ and he put on that sweet smile :-) lol i got really ditty. then i told her the story how he thought i was cute and she said i was very lucky, because usually guys wudnt have the gut to say that in person, and that really touched my heart. and she said the way he smiled at me, she said that he actually liked me cuz she cud tell :-) i just want to flirt w him soooooo bad!! like i just wanna come up to him and be like heyyyy scott ;-) but idk HOW CAN I TELL IF HE LIKES ME... 8-| 8-|

new stuff: scott and his girlfriend were fighting in the hallway, well she was yelling at him and he looked completely pissed, and i know i sound mean, but im kinda glad they were fighting. yesterday, he started talking to me. he was like hey ! and i was like hey scott ! and then he kinda walked away, turned around grabbed my arm and was like what are u wearing?:) it was a pot leaf, and i told him, cuz my bro bought it for me, and he was like omg! thats so cool!, and then he randomly hugged me and then he was like honestly, that awesome! lol and then im like haha kayyy well imma go to my locker, and then he's like ohh okay bye, and he walks away, then turns back around, and was like well i have to go see my girlfriend anyways, cuz she's like waiting for me. and im like ohh thats fun and i rolled my eyes and he was like yeeeahh and then he came to my locker and started talking to me for another like 3 mins, and his girlfriend came by and gave us both dirty looks and then she looked at him and was like, where the hell were u?i was waiting for u.. and then he was like ohh sorry :/ and then he's like okay well bye, and he gave me that handshake that guys do, and his hands were really sweaty lol:P and then he left and then after school he was like ____!!! and i was like heyyyy!! and he was w his gf... and then he gave me like a 20 sec hug :) and i kinda fell back several times haha, and then while he was hugging me, he was like mmmm u smell good!! and i was like aw thanks haha yelp thats pretty much it