Hi i am 24 yrs old women.. I was hindu and i married a muslim guy.. We were in relationship for 5 yrs and than we got married.. My husband beats me very badly.. He doesn't allow me to express my feelings, my anger, my likes and dislikes.. If i do so we start arguing and then he beats me ultimately i have to surrender him even though he is wrong and I can't take this.. It kills me from inside.. I feel like committing suicide.. After marriage he has become more abusive before marriage he dint use to behave like this.. I had married against my family.. But after 1 month my parents started talking with us my family thinks he is very nice and keeps me very happy... It is not that he doesnt love me he loves me and gives me everything.. But he says that i should not interfere in his life he thinks that whatever he does is right and i dint have any right to tell him anything. But i feel oppressed it kills me from inside.. He is very short tempered after beating me he apologizes and promise that he wont do it again but he repeats the same thing again i dont have any option I can't go to my parents place after the fight because they will b tensed becoz its been only 4 months to our marriage.. They will break down.. Pls help me what should i do... I have tried explaining him that we can talk let me express myself but he doesn't understand.. I have no where to go i feel like ending my life.. Today also he hit me with iron rod...i love him alot and he too loves me pls advice me... Thank u

It’s horrible story! But now we have many such stories, when people do ‘terrible things’! In spite of this, our life is continued further, but we must be very careful and ‘choose our partner with head’! Don’t hurry! We have one life and if we ‘lose’ it, it will be very stupid! You're brave woman and you do everything really right. What about your future? It shouldn’t sit and wait – when ‘my prince will come galloping?’ I can advise the excellent site  When I saw him, I understood that it’s love at first sight!) I’m the happiest woman all over the world! I wish you to believe in yourself and never lose your hope!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I'm first of all, I'm so sorry that you have to be in this difficult situation, and I said a prayer for you.  I don't know what country you live in, but in the United States, this is called domestic violence and it is illegal.  Your husband is 100 wrong to *beat* you for any reason.  Marriage is about two things:  having children (Gen. 1:28), and helping each other get to Heaven.  Being married does not mean that the husband is free to lord over his wife and do whatever he wants to her.  Honestly, in your situation, you should call the police and tell them your husband is physically abusing you.  If he hit you with an iron rod today, we don't know what he'll do tomorrow.  Be safe, and God Bless.