well, im new to town. and i made some friends in my neighborhood. and our group always hangs out. and one day, it was just a few of us, me, two girls im close to, and one of the girl's brother. he's 17, tall, and i think he's really cute. but i never thought about it. we were just really good buds. well, we'd always wrestle together, and it was me and him wrestling.theyany attention. so, we wrestled. but he was really soft on me and hugging me all the time. then after that he went to go show me his car that he was trashing, and it still had the seat in it. so, we sat down.we played nervous, and his hands were all over me. then we played truth or dare and while that, he asked me if i liked him. he said he liked me, and i said i liked him too. the next day, we were hanging out again, and when everyone left, he called me to his garage. then he hugged me and lifted me on the table there. and we almost kissed, but didn't. then he put me back off the table. and he kinda hugged me from behind, and i felt something down there behind me (i gave him a boner!). then i asked him if im his girlfriend, and he said he didn't know. then, after that , it kinda went downhill.
im 13, so the fact that we like each other is kinda weird. but, its just when we're all in a group, i feel like he just ignores me. like im not even there. i know it might mean that he doesnt want anyone to know, but he could have surely fooled me. So ... does he actually like me? or is he just using me?

Or maybe he's not interested in having a girlfriend, but enjoyed your company and your touch and smell.

But realisticly, any 17 year old who's hugging a 13 year old should realize that he's messing with jail bait.
If it went much farther, he could wind up in jail very easily.

I think he's realize that, and has cooled it.

Don't be upset. Just realize you're playing with fire and you don't want to go there. Let it go.

If he isn't wanting to make you his girlfriend, he isn't worth your time and worry. 

haha i got the same story but iam 14 and i going out wit a 17 i f*****g love her =p

Dont get into this love and all that stuff, just stay cool and calm...enjoy his company.. have fun enjoy life...

Kevin B wrote:

absolutely right, your 13 you have plently of time to experience a relationship and everything that goes with it.

Hey may want to take things a little slow based upon his past experiences. But do realize that he is 17...getting ready to turn 18. Which means legally he is an adult and YOU are still a minor. That can be a major issue with his parents and even your parents. Especially if you both decide to have sex. Legally he would have to wait four years before he can have sex with you. Statutory rape is taken seriously across the country, and regardless if wither of your parents don't want the justice system to get involved, if the police gets a case like this, there is nothing stopping him from getting in trouble by the courts...even if you gave him permission or if your parents okayed it.

Just things to think about.

Hey. I'm Juliet and I'm 25. I used to have a similar situation. Ryan (my now fiancé) was 19 and I was 18. He said that he liked me. I told him that I liked him too. We were talking one day and he leaned close to me. I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he pushed me into the pool. He and a bunch of his friends started laughing at me. I quickly jumped out of the pool and punched Ryan in the face. It may not of hurt him, but it did a good amount of damage to his ego. I ran off crying and didn't talk to him for 3 weeks. I was heartbroken. He came up to my door and begged for my forgiveness. I slammed the door in his face. About a year later he asked me out and I said okay. We keeps going out and another year later he asked to marry me. My story worked out, and I hope yours will too. If you like him and he likes you too then go for it. But remember that if you guys are to work out, next year it will be illegal for him to even touch you in a inappropriate way. Hope it works out ;)
Juliet

Why would you punch him in the face for throwing you in the pool? It's funny and harmless. And it's obvious a guy does not do that because he doesn't like you. The opposite.