Hi, my name is Rick I'm 16 and I go to high school.

Okay so here's the story, our school got this school conselor person and the teachers recommended I be the first to see her. So it's after lunch when I have my first session, and I get pretty nervous about seeing new people. I went into her office and she was putting papers on a round table, her butt seemed kind of big when she was bending over. I immediately thought she looked beatiful, she hand blonde hair and she was wearing a black really short skirt and a womans blazer. She looked at me and smiled, 'You must be Rick.' She said. 'Hey,' I mumbled under my breath. I sat down and briefly looked at her breasts. We began talking about things like, 'How are you finding school?' And 'Whats it like at home?' I only answered her questions with 'Cool,' or 'Alright.' She smiled at me again, then sat on the table. At this point I felt so turned on. She shuffled towards me, I smiled at her. She asked me a final question, 'Do you have a girlfriend?' I didn't so I replied, 'No.' 'Oh, Rick.' she sighed, and she pulled me over to her. She kissed me, our tongues touched. 'Do you love me?' She carried on kissing me, I didn't answer. We had wonderful sex, I won't forget this moment. Doing this, she unbuttoned my shirt, lay me down on the table, and humped me. In a couple of seconds she pulled her skirt down. Someone knocked on the door, I sat in my chair and she put her skirt on. It was my teacher, he said I had to get back to class. I nodded and he said I should be back in a minute. He left. I said goodbye and kissed her passionately. She pulled my trousers and boxers down, she grabbed my penis and licked it. I gave her a final kiss, pulled up my boxers and trousers and went off.

My point here, is I am in love with my School Counselor, am I allowed to be? I have now been seeing her for 2 weeks, we mainly do the same every timme I see her, Thanks

Rick. :)

woooow that's great rick,,, i really don't see anything wrong with it.... except for the reason you just love her for sex that is un-acceptable reason....

Clearly imop you insane and very dangerous person

huh
huh huh

Hi Rick, How are things right now?

You are screwd. (No pun intended) and this is illegal. She has to be in her late 20s to early 30s. I understand that you think that your in love, but it will only end in heart break. Wether it is you or her that ends up broken, it can only end badly. Answer me this, if you really love her, would you risk her future for your own sexual pleasure? Is it worth it? Does she love you back? I am sorry. So very sorry, but it won't work out. I was in love too and when it ended, I cried for 2 weeks. Listening to Adele. I thought I was firing. But I got through it. And you will too. I envy your love, but I pity it in the same way.