Hey , Im 14 nearly 15 and i have never had a boyfriend before. i know people say " oh dont rush ur only young you'll have plenty of time" but i cant wait anymore. most of my friends have had boyfriends and im not getin pressured to think oh they've got one so i need one im not like dat but i just want to feel loved by the opposite sex.I just want to be hugged and kissed and told that they love me. i have liked a few boys and i think i loved one but they've never felt the same way. I turn on myself and say i must be ugly and fat(which i do think) thats y no boy wants to go out with me. I've longed for a relationship that will give out the same love as i do but it hasnt come. I sort of like this boy now i've met him once through my friend when we were out as a group and he was sooo funny and so i added him on facebook and we dont excatly talk all the time like hi how are you but we'd joke through posts and comments. Hes really funny and i always fall for funny guys hes also sweet. The downfall is for about 2 months now i found out he has a girlfriend and i think hes really in love with her. i was sort of let down. i thought we could like move it a step forward into actually meeting up with only us two but now we cant. i want to get to know him as a friend so we can become close friends but i dont want to seem clingy or seeming as if i like him, even though i do. Most of my friends are tellin me to move on and i know thats the right thing to do cos theres nothing i can do, but its not that easy. :'( im not desperate as to just having any boy be my bf but im desperate for a gd relationship with someone i kno well.
i want to have a relationship like at this age because when i become older and have a real serious relationship with someone it would be my first time and i wouldnt want to seem shy ... i havent even properly kissed someone i feel like a saddo
I want him but i cant have him :'(
sorry its so long %-) i feel better openin up tp ppl i dont know .. :$

Hi honey! I'm 45 year old mother of 2 teenage boys - who have felt the EXACT same way as yourself! As have I and every other person on here and throughout the world - I PROMISE you that!

There's a thing that happens when someone is hooked up with someone else, regardless if you know it or not, you WANT that person! It is a TOTALLY NATURAL instinct, we want what others have - BECAUSE there must be something really good about that person! You could be dateless for months on months, then start going out with someone ALL of a sudden you are asked out left and right! I don't know if it comes from the person whom is now settled - not searching - or just the energy of being with someone! IT happens with EVERY animal in this world! So that would have added to your attraction to this guy - before you found out he was taken! It's a weird thing!!

I understand completely that this is hard for you to REALLY like him and know he is with an other! It is a hard call, wether or not to move on or try to become friends! What i want to tell you is this - coming from personal experience - when you feel like you do for this guy, and he is with someone else, it will be REALLY hard on your heart! Because you want to be with him, and not her! I had a really good guy friend who I actually REALLY liked, he was going out with a friend of mine, - which was REALLY hard seeing them kissing and holding hands etc. He talked to me everyday, phoned me, sent me birthday presents, came over nd hung out! Well one night I got drunk, and the next thing I was ALL over him and told him how I felt! He was SO upset with me, we were never the same after. And we have not been friends for a long time!! I really regret that! BUT I follow my heart! I cna't help it!

the only thing I can tell you honey is this, you can just act cool around him and with him on FB and just take it easy, keeping in the back of your mind that he IS with someone! IF things don't work out for him and her, then you will be still his friend! You never know honey he could have the WORST breath in the world!!! ;-) XD XD XD JK!

The road of love is never smooth honey, just know everyone feels the same way! And that's why so many young girls your age, put out so they think the guy will love them and stay with them! As a mother of teenage boys - and my house is usually filled with these 6ft freaks of nature ;-) XD That putting out is NOT the way to go! I am disgusted with some of what my "boys" say = my eldest son and all his buddies!!! So don't go there OK? Be sure in yours and most importantly HIS feelings! Don't do ANYTHING that will take away your Essence!! Do you understand?

It WILL happen honey, just hang tight, I promise! There's NOTHING wrong with you, it's just a trial of being a teenager - my youngest son - 14 feels the same way! Hey! I know where do you live!!!? ;-) ;-) XD XD Anyways honey just honor yourself and thank your body for being there for you, and embrace her and love her for all the great qualities she possesses and even the not so great ones! She's the only one you have! So cherish her and take care of her and love her and you OK? Good luck honey!

Lol .. Thats made me feel alot better.
Thank you for your help and i understood everything you said ...
Thanks Again ! :-D
Everyone else is still welcome to help.

i know how you feel as im 16 and i still single.. hahas.. relax.. you will find ur true love soon.. cheer up.. in this world there are so many other guys who are available.. who knows if tomorrow you will find your true love.. just relax and cheer up :-)

To be honest with you I'm 25 and I still haven't ever had a girlfriend. It's not that I haven't been interested, it's just that I haven't really found the right person. Trust me, being single is not a punishment--it's a natural state of being! You're going to be single or on your own more than you're going to be with a guy. A lot of Bambi's advice is good, but I wanted to provide the male perspective. Also, I wanted to tell you that even people who are TEN YEARS older than you haven't dated either! And I'm happy with it!

Does that help? :)

Thank You that did help alot :-)

I'm 14 and I have the same problem as you. But I've had gfs before but they never actually loved me back. I feel like a disposable tool alot.

Hey do you have facebook??

You know, I'm fourteen too:) and I still haven't ever had a boyfriend before. I thought it was probably never going to happen, and no guy would ever even help me off the floor or laugh with me or anything. But you know what? I met this guy, and all of my friends say he likes me. When I think about it, I think he might too. But I don't want to get my hopes too high up. I slipped and everyone was turned around, and I kinda giggled because it didn't hurt and it was just a little mess up. But then to my surprise, he turned around and saw me, and he gave me his hand and I took it:) (to help me up that is) and he smiles at me and looks me in the eye and makes me feel so happy. There was this other time when I wa just having a horrible day. But I wasn't crying in front of him or moping around, and he looked at me while we were picking up the tennis balls and asked me, "Maya, are you okay?" and I said, "Haha:) No..." because I was on the verge of crying, but the only reason I didn't was because I tried my best to keep a smile on my face. And then he said, "What is it about?" and then I said, "Oh it's okay:) its cool." and then he said, "Oh it's about school?" and I laughed and said, "No:) I said it's COOL." and he said oh okay then:) but I realized that the only reason I laughed was because he was there to help me:) and he understood me, and I didn't even cry or had any sad face on. He just understood. So there's hope definitely for the both of us:)

Aww it's okay:) you'll find someone in the future that you'll love more than all of those past girls combined:)

I think you should just be yourself you'll find the right guy for you it might take a while but you'll find him