ok. so i like this guy, butt he has a girlfriend.i met him last year. him and his girlfriend were both in my gym class. He would walk away from his gf to come talk with me. this year He is in my math class everyday. he flirts with me before class starts and after class we walk together to our next classes. He tends to like play fight with me,and he hugs me and stuff everyday. he also likes to eat food that i have already started eating. like we always share suckers or other candy.

his girlfriend really has a problem with me. she will bump me in the hallway at school and calls me a s***. idk if i should talk to him about his girlfriend. but her comments keep getting worse everyday!!!!!!

my friends think i should tell him how i feel. they tell me they see us flirting everyday. but i dont exactly know if we are flirting and i dont even no him he likes me back. i really dont want to break him and his gf up though. but on the other hand i really like him. and i really dont want to say anything if he only likes me as a friend.

help?

Hi Thegirlnextdoor19! I can tell you what would I do. I would avoid both of them. He doesn't seem to be a nice guy who cares about yours or anyone's feelings. Obviously he's in a bad relationship and he's fine with that. He loves flirting, seducing, playing with you and I understand how flattering that can be, but I don't think he can offer you anything more than that, and that's not enough. I understand his girlfriend too, can you imagine how does she feel? I wouldn't walk in her shoes, would you? You don't want to have a boyfriend like him, trust me. There's plenty more fish in the sea, go fishing :-D ! All the best to you!