hi i have been taking Zantrex 3 for about 3 months now and i lost like 15 pounds [i would of lost more but i didnt diet] i decided tostop taking it becasue it was cauing some acne and i am content with my current weight for a bit. Zantrex kind of stopped working after 3 months I stopped losing even after taking the full dosage. I decided to go back on it in a month (like Feb. 12) but i was wondering if anyone who was on Zantrex gained the weight back even if they were eating and exercising normally? or can u really maintain the weight you lose from Zantrex by eating normally again for your new weight? THanks

I've been taking it for about 6 monthes, and I quit for a good month or two. I quit my diet, and gained probably a total of three pounds, but that's nothing abnormal. So long as you don't take advantage of it, you should be fine.