Hello. I'm 24 year old male and just recently I have heard some great stuff about some new weight loss diet program. You see, I'm having big problems with my body weight.
This is like this since I can remember. I have tried several diet programs but nothing could help me.
Few days ago I have talked with one good friend of mine and he told me that he lost about 15 lbs in less then a month with this Zantrex 3 and regular exercise. I couldn’t believe I heard this.
Can this be true? Does anybody know more about this new weight loss diet program? Please help!

Hello. I'm using this drug for over then six months and I have lost about 40 lbs so, what you friend told you, is totally possible.
Like I said I'm using it over then six months not and I'm very satisfied with it because it has changed my life. The Zantrex 3 contains several herbs such as Yerba Mate, Guarana and Caffeine!
Yerba Mate is a herb that contain a gentle form of caffeine, it also supplies vitamins, minerals, and 15 amino acids. Guarana has been shown to stimulate fat stores (burning fat). It’s less acidic than coffee so causes less irritation in the stomach. And you probably know what effects can cause caffeine- it increases mental alertness, boosts energy, increase adrenaline levels, and it’s also a mild diuretic.

I wonder if he weightloss would be as significant in women. I'm hesitating between this product and Farhenheit, which is targeted towards women.

I am a woman and Zantrex is the only product that really worked. It is hard for me to lose weight, in my opinion, I normally have to work twice as hard as everyone else. With Zantrex I barely worked out and sent from I size 14 to a size 5 very quickly. I had more muscle definition and the product has a strong appetite suppressant so I had to remind myself to eat. I am a foodie so that was pretty awesome. Once I atop breastfeeding my newborn I will definitely be taking zantrex 3 again