I know a little IRS code, but that's about it.
How 'bout you?

I took a year of French in high school and barely passed it. I used to know enough Fortran and "C" to be almost dangerous. Knew several robot programming languages at one time but they are all outdated by now.

Thanks to PH, HTML and Java.

I can speak some Spanish too.

Used to do OK with Mexicanized Spanish when I worked with people that spoke that language. Now, just bad English.

Dude,

I can like, totally speak, like Dude.

Dude.

I have studied several languages. I'm much better at reading them than speaking them. Probably French and Spanish are my best.

I had 4 years of German, but it is a little rusty. My Italian is OK (but I am working on making it better). I also speak a bit of Afrikaans (but for all intents and purposes it's a dead language).

I am getting very good at Sign Language

Four years of French in HS and two years in college.....I can read and write it better than I can speak it, I don't "think" in French. A little Italian and Japanese, taught to me by a visiting doctor from our Japan office.

RTPD: me too :moon:

Does, like, Valley Girl count as a language? It's like totally cool and stuff.....

no, I'm not

Is the four letter stuff my ex uses on me considered a language? If so, YES!

for the first time in my life, i am embarassed to admit that i have a french major

que je suis bete!!

vraiement, j'adore la langue mais, mon coeur, c'est dans america!!

vive l'amerique!!!

joel, please correct all spelling and grammar using Babelfish.

Wu shou zhong wen ye dian

Habla espanola pobremente

Multiple computer languages

And the international language :naughty:

I've been married 6 years and I still don't understand all the stuff coming out of my wife's mouth.

I speak legalese with the best of 'em. Problem is, I don't realize I slip into the dialect sometimes.

I realize it when mrs. thegman says, "Will you turn off the lawyerspeak and join the rest of us?" :|