I may have anemia,
Which my dad says can make me feel weak or tired and look pale.
Is there any vitamins or medicine that i could take for anemia?
I've showed signs of anemia for about three years.
My parents have given me foods with more amounts
of iron, like meats and such. But,
Any help/advice is wonderful.
Thanks (:

For anemia, the typical supplements and food given are those rich in iron.

Please consult your doctor about this. But prolonged consumption of iron supplements can be dangerous. Too much iron in the body is toxic.

The ultimate solution for this is to improve your daily diet. Your anemia or iron-deficiency could be symptoms of something else. Improving your diet will do wonders. Providing yourself with proper nutrition on a daily basis is something you need to do.

I have a friend who needs to consume more iron. This is due to her thyroid problem. But she's also overweight, which causes other imbalances in her body. It's really not healthy to be overweight. So she needed to improve her diet first...get proper nutrition...get to a healthy weight...before she can see the real causes of her problems, IF she would still have problems after doing those changes.

Yeah My mother had thyroid cancer. She doesnt really need to eat a lot of iron or stuff, she just has to take a lot of medications.

i'm sorry about your mom's thyroid cancer situation. it's good for her to eat lots of fruits and vegetables. she'll get lots of phytonutrients. know more about this from
this discusses the 7 color groups of fruits and vegetables and the benefits of the phytonutrients and antioxidants.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Shes been doing fine lately now.
She just got a scan today to check to see if she has any more cancer.
(I hope not!)
and Yes, she eats more veggies than fruits. But better than me!
(she eats a pretty balanced diet)
haha.