I have been dealing with nausea and diarrhea for about six weeks now. Started slow, and then noticed it was waking me in the middle of the night. Stomach pain, nausea, bad diarrhea, and then I would lay in bed feeling aweful until it was time to get up. I went to the doctor, and he did all sorts of tests: stool sample, blood work, CT scan, colonoscopy, ultrasound....and according to all of the tests, i am perfectly healthy.

Over the past two weeks I have been feeling better, less diarrhea, and sleeping much better. But twice in the last two weeks (today being the last time) I have gotten really bad diarrhea accompanied by dry heaves. This happened last Thursday, when I had really bad diarrhea for a few hours, stomach cramps, and then dry heaves. It happened again this afternoon...same situation. And today I dry heaved shortly after eating some lunch..but not vomiting, which seems weird to me.

I have been very careful with what I have been eating to try to see if anything specific triggers it. But I can't seem to narrow anything down. It has been about 6 hours since my dry heaving and I feel pretty normal now......

What is wrong with me????