Help!!!! My boyfriend and I had sex last night and he cum inside. I immediately got up and most of it came out on the sheets and some on his arm. i woke up and noticed my urince changed from dark yellow to clear. Does that mean its a possibility of me being pregnant?

I dont think so. Usually clear urine is a sign of drinking lots of fluids.
And I havent ever heard of that being a sign of pregnany.

If you are really worried about it, go get a morning after pill.

Hi shrimp, 

A day after the unprotected sex is way too early for any pregnancy symptom to happen because it takes a few days for conception to occur and for the hormonal changes caused by the pregnancy to start to cause you to experience any pregnancy sign. However, the change in urine color is not one of these signs.

Urine color is mainly determined by the amount of fluids you drink, little less by foods and bit more by your overall health and possibly some medications you are taking. What you need to do is to wait for at least two weeks after the unprotected sex before you take the pregnancy test. It takes two weeks for hormone levels to change, so that urine pregnancy test can detect these changes.