what would be the reason my urine would change to a bright yellow color. I drink at least 6 to 8 bottles of water daily and I am not on any medications. I always had clear color urine in the past.

Hi there,

The color of urine can change by many things. Any change in your daily routines or chances in your diet can affect the color changes in your urine. Now the good thing is that you drink a lot of water per day, as water is very important for proper function of our urinary tract system and for our whole body as well.  The change in the color of urine might indicate that you might have a slight infection in your urinary tract as well. I think that there is even an option that you might have some issues with your kidneys as well. If your kidneys are not functioning properly your urine will have some changes as well.