I know alot of people said concentrated.. but i cant really picture it.. i think i may be pregnant i have been trying to concieve, mine is almost like a fluorescent coloured urine, usually my urine is a dark coloured yellow, can anybody else tell me what they experienced?

Dark yellow colored urine means u r not drinking adequate amount of water...
drink plenty of water n ur urine wil become more clear.

to test pregnancy wait until ur period date.... these symptoms are negligible n often ppl cant understand them without having exp.

Hello doodles, 

Well, the color of the urine I’m afraid, has nothing to do with pregnancy. Yes, when you are pregnant a hormone that is produced only during pregnancy is being excreted in urine, but it has no effect on either the color or the smell of the urine, even though pregnancy tests can detect if it is present in urine or not.

The color of urine is mostly determined bby the amount of water you drink – the less water you drink, the darker the urine becomes, but some food and especially some medications can change the color of the urine. Some infections or urinary tract conditions can do that as well, so it definitely would be the best if you could see your doctor.

Well im and need of help., because i have had my period twice and a month at first i came on than like two weeks later i had sex so after that some weeks had pass and i.came on a period again every simce than i been feeling real funny

i think i may be pregnant because i have been feeling very nausious and i was suposed to start my period yesterday.My urine is not colored but it is kind ofcloudy though could that indicate pregnancy?

Yes!! Its possible

Hi .
I'm also feeling like that .could I be pregnant

Are you sure? My urine is light then a streak of yellow just comes with it