Hi, my urine is very yellow lately, and I am starting to worry, could i be a sign of some serious disease.

Dark yellow-orange urine can be sign of dehydration, or produced by something you have eaten or drunk. Any drugs you take, and especially if you take multivitamins containing niacin, can turn your urine a yellowish color from bright yellow to neon yellow. However, some medical conditions associated with increased excreation of bilirubin and urobilin can also have change in color of urine as symptome. Hemoglobin is broke down to bilirubinogen and uribilinogen. Possible reasons for this disorder include: liver disease, after surgery or any other condition with blood loss, severe infection, hepatitis, or drug use. Many drugs metabolized in the liver, may be the cause of your disorder.If you take too often diuretics, it can cause dehydration and make your urine darker.