This is really worrying me. My urine was always okay so I didn't really pay much attention to it although I know that it is important to check your health if you see a change in your urine's color. I noticed a couple of days ago that my urine's color turned to dark red or it might even be brown, I don't know. It freaked me out and now it turns out that I indeed have abnormal urine color and I have no idea what it means or what is wrong with me. Did anyone maybe have a similar problem here?

It doesn't necessarily have to mean that there is something wrong with you. I know that the doctor say that it is a big thing if your urine color is different but it is not quite true. For example, if your urine color is brown, it can mean that you ate large amounts of fava beans, rhubarb or aloe, that you used some medications which tend to turn your urine color to brown, muscle injury from extreme exercise can result in your urine to change color and the worst possible cause of this are some liver and kidney disorders and some urinary tract infections.

There might be something wrong with you and you might also be just fine, you cannot know for sure unless you do some tests to see if everything is okay. Red urine can be benign but it can also mean that you are suffering from a dangerous health condition and this is why you want to get checked. Brown urine, on the other hand, is in most cases caused by some bad foods that you ate and it is going to get fixed by itself and pretty soon. You could just give yourself a couple of days and see if it gets better.

You want to get this checked out and as soon as you can. Like others have told you, a lot depends on the color of your urine but I have a friend who had abnormal urine color and he didn't pay much attention to it until he ended up in a hospital. I am not going to tell you what was the problem that he had because I don't want to scare you but trust me, it was serious. If he went to see his doctor on time, when he noticed his abnormal urine color, he wouldn't be in such trouble now.

Check this. Don't play with your health. Changed color of your urine can mean a lot of things. You are probably dealing with some infection, but you can't ever know until you check this. Red or pink urine are the biggest reasons for you to be concerned. Sure, this color can be caused because of some foods such as beet, ginger (because it can cause the bleeding).

But that still doesn't mean that you are healthy. Better check this before you do a lot of harm to yourself. It can result in bad infections and you can end up in the hospital as well. 

Hey there. A lot of people don't even know what normal color of urine is. Well, normal urine color ranges from pale yellow to deep gold. When urine has abnormal color it may have tints of red, orange, blue, green, or brown. Abnormal urine color can be caused by a variety of issues.So, if your color ranges from  yellow to read it is dangerous. It can be a signs of infection but it also can be a sign of some dangerous health condition and that is why you need to check every change in color of your urine. Don't play with your health - it can cause harm that you won't be able to fix after. 

It all depends on the color of your urine. There is only one color of your urine that should not be your concern, and that is pure and clean yellow color. All other colors can be a sign that something is wrong with you. Sure, it doesn't need to mean in your case that you have some health issues, but why would you wait to see what is going to happen? You should definitely visit your doctor just to be sure. I am maybe a hypochondriac because whenever I need to urinate more than usual I go to see my doctor. But I think that this is ok. Sure, when it comes to changes in colors, that is really alarming for me.

Hi. First, you should not be that stressed. I have feeling that you are. It is normal that you are scared, but as soon as you noticed that you are scared you reacted. That is good. 

Here is what your problem might be. A change in urine color can be distressing for patients and that is normal. Many of the causes of abnormal urine color are benign effects of medications and foods, but like you already know the change in urine color may be a sign that you are dealing with some underlying pathological condition. Good news is that in many cases the diagnosis can be determined from a thorough history and urinalysis, which means that you should go to visit your doctor as soon as you can.