im still confused...had sex twice in a row this week tuesday night n wednesday night then thursday morning i woke up went to the bathroom and i had brown n pinksh mucus so does that mean im pregnant if so how can i know because this is my first time concieving n having a baby...someone please help me out and give me some answers so today would be day 3 after having sex...how will i know notice changes in my breast.. and does the urine changes colors if ur pg??? please help n answer my questions

Hi Dose,,

No, brown and pink mucous does not necessarily mean that you are pregnant.  It indicates that there is some bleeding and that can be just from having sex.

For many women, the first sign of pregnancy is a late period.  The urine does not change color.  

You can take a home pregnancy test but need to wait at least 2 weeks, preferably 3, for it to become accurate.  The urine tests detect a hormone, hCG, that is made only by the developing fetus.  If it's there, you're pregnant.  

Hope it helps.

ohkay...the reason i asked because ive had sex 2 nights straight then i notice the brown mucus so thanks much about the info