Hello. I'm 23 year old male and every since I entered my puberty I had these problems with acnes. I was devastated because they were covering almost whole my body. I had them on my face, my back, chests, legs and arms. Can you believe this?
But the good news is that when my puberty period finished, they all disappear and new era of my life begun. I think that testosterone hormones are responsible for all this.
Anyway, the only place where I still got these blackheads are my chests. I don’t know what to do about this because I don’t know can I use the same treatment I used on my face.
Please help!

Hello. I'm very sorry you had these problems when you were younger but it is the most common adolescent skin health problem. And I don’t agree when somebody said that acne is a trivial complaint. You are aware that it can be the source of considerable emotional distress. I will tell you some facts about these blackheads so you will know what the best treatment is.
Blackheads, also known as open comedones, are follicles that have a wider than normal opening. They are very difficult to treat because no meter how often you cleanse your pores, they will again filled them self with plugs of sebum and sloughed off cells. But, you have no other option. You must keep your skin clean all the time and treat it with benzol peroxide and salicylic acid few times a week. Good luck!