I was wondering if you've ever heard of someone being allergic to semen or allergic to anything that is excreted from the body, though the skin, during masturbation? When I masturbate, the skin on my groin area becomes dry and some dead skin "rubs" off. If I masturbate a lot, I will get pink/red sores/rashes mostly on the groin area...and sometimes on the side of the scrotum. After I stop masturbating, the rashes/sores dry up, and dead skin rubs/peels off. So obviously something is damaging and/or killing my skin cells. And of course, itching is involved when the skin is drying up and rubbing off. Any diagnosis? Thanks

I Have the same problem but i am not sure what to do either :-(

stop jerking off so much?

ECZEMA....do not use lotions unless its ky jelly.Wash hands before masturbation.I too am allergic to semen so yes it is possible.Do not use anti itch creams it only makes it worse.Use caress soap(it worked for me).

Rashes due to excess friction caused by masturbation are common. Using a lubricant is important, but so is regular use of a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with acetyl L carnitine, which helps prevent diminished sensitivity due to rough handling, and natural moisturizers to help with rash-related symptoms.

Nobody on the internet can diagnose you, and it's not a bad idea to get checked out for various types of infection. But it kinda just sounds like your skin is very dry and easily irritated. You need lube -- something made for that purpose. Also, after showering, use a moisturizer like Man1 Man Oil that's made for the area.