I have had a bad week of allergic reactions--had one so bad that I had to stop a run a couple of days ago.

The rash on my arms has gone away, but my face is red and peeling--no, it's not sunburn. My eyes look like I have aged 20 years overnight.

I need a good lotion for my face which doesn't contain alcohol or any other burning ingredients.

Can you please advise soon?

eucerin???
I think it contains lanolin alcohol but it's not a significant ingredient - and it comes with a spf of 25

Not a lotion, but I love Aloe Vera gel for everything that irritates my skin.

I really like Clinique basic moisturizing lotion. Also, Kiehl's makes some great moisturizers. Both lines are hypoallergenic and fragrance free...hope one of those helps. In my experience, stay the hell away from Estee Lauder. That's like hives in a bottle.

I would like to :1: all of that. I love Clinique's little yellow moisturizer, I've heard great things about Kiehl's and stay far far away from highly perfumed Estee. I used to think of Mary Kay the way I do Estee but they have a couple good moisturizers now that I really like (the perks of having a sister sell it!). Also, I think aveeno makes an oatmeal lotion now that may relieve some itching if thats a problem. If it is itching or burning, another good trick is to refrigerate your bottle of lotion, it feels wonderful going on a sunburn or allergic reaction.
Do you know what you are allergic to that caused all of this? Sounds like a pretty severe reaction.

Well, I have two things going on. I think the face and arm one is due to a new laundry soap and the one on my run I still haven't figured out, but it sidelined me for a couple of days. :shrug:

Best face product EVAH: Clinique Total Turnaround Cream. Day or night, alone or under makeup. This stuff is fabulous and truly works wonders. Worth every penny.

Winter = dry face for me, so I use Lancome Renergie. Ridiculously expensive, but doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts or excessive oil.

Running = 15 SPF J&J Purpose Lotion. Cheapest of the three, like a very light suntan lotion. Doesn't clog pores or burn eyes when sweating.