does DERMATEND really work? anyone used it on face to remove a small mole? 8-|
Or it is only for big moles?

Thank

nobody??? :-(

It will work on all moles warts and skintags. The size doesn't matter.

Does it work? and how fast?

I had a friend who used something similar and it made a horrible mess of his skin. I am looking into either mole past or itworkspaste because of the reviews I saw on ebay.

I used Derma Tend on small facial moles. They scabbed over and fell off after nine days. Now I am left with big pock mark holes. I am very upset about this product and would never recommend it. It has been a disaster and I wish I would have never used it. I am now talking to plastic surgeons about scar reduction surgery. This was the biggest mistake I've ever made as a consumer! I can't believe there was no negative feedback out there about this product it would have saved me from this fiasco. I hope people find this feedback helpful.

What did you expect. The idea behind this is that it is a chemical burn and yes it will leave scars. Moles anchor deep into the skin. To burn off all of the mole OF COURSE, it will leave a scar. !

Wartsicde works. I am usually a skeptic about things I find online but I tried it and I got rid of my warts in two days.
Also, have that checked by a doctor to be sure that it is genital warts but they are transmitted via skin-to-skin and sexual contact.

How many times did you apply it? Where did you get it? I just wanted to know because I'm thinking about using dermatend and I just want to see if you did it exactly right and bought it from the official website. Please respond I would really appreciate it