HELLO..
I NEED HELP.. I HAVE A MOLE ON MY FACE THAT I WANT REMOVED WITHOUT SURGERY OR CONSULTING A DOCTOR. WHAT METHOD CAN I USE? PLEASE..

cut it off your face, or burn it off...
or you could do the reasonable thing and accept it. :-D

I agree, you are what you are and you should accept yourself with or without the mole. Removing it yourself sounds very dangerous, so I would not advise that.

you can have moles removed during day surgery - they only use a local anaesthetic

i wouldnt suggest you did it yourself as you could cause an infection or severe bleeding and may end up scarring your face!

Hello there,

so many people and woman especially are droving moles on their face and you want to remove it! Moles are special and they make you special! Remember Marilyn Monroe and her mole. Just accept it and be proud that you have a mark which makes you different from the others.

Also if you remove it with the surgery you will most probably have a scar and tell me do you think that scar on your face is much better than a mole?

I would rather have a mole and I am sure that all your friends think the same way. I hope that you will learn that your mole is part of you and that you need to live with it.