What people don't realize is everybody is different. Everybodys skin reacts different. If dermatend didn't work for a few people out there, that doesn't mean it wont work for you. It either will or wont. If you're that adament about removing a mole or skin tag without paying hundreds of dollars for a professional then try Dermatend. That's exactly what I did. It is my first time and so far so good. Who knows if mine will come back like some people have experienced. Only my body will decide that. It doesn't make it this products fault. Its not like it guarentees no scarring (only minimal if used correctly) or growing back and I'm pretty sure the same goes if you went to a doctor.. they give you those warnings. So your complaining about it "not working" is ridiculous. Not every product works the same for everyone.

I agree with your post where everyone has different skin reactions to different products.

I know that many people are sensitive to different products that others will not even have a skin reaction to. I tend to stay with cosmetics that my skin responds to favorably; I don't switch to different brands too often. I am more picky about my facial cleansers and moisturizers more than anything. I have used Mary Kay for years and will not change unless the company goes under. I have tried Avon but did break out with it and my skin isn't that sensitive. To each her own, in respect to what goes on the face.

Yes, this is true that cosmetic products don't effect on all skin at the same condition. Different people have different types of skin like dry, oily, sensitive etc. They should use products suitable to their skin and should not change with in the short time of period.