Hi, I need some help. I have a mole on my nose I want to have it removed. I'm scared to do surgery and honestly can't afford it. I found this product called Dermatend online, can anyone tell me if this product is real and really work, not a scam?

Thank you so much.

I am wondering the exact same thing. Hopefully someone will reply.

Hi I have used DermaTend on two moles. it removed them in three days. I totally recommend it.

I don't know if dermtend is a scam or not but I found a website that seems to really have the science behind their claims it's skinbio.com/quickmoles Hope this helps!

I just used it for a mole on my face, and three days later it got rid of it. Mind you, it's going to take a week or so for the new skin to grow in, but I was pretty amazed that a cream could do that. Honestly, buy it from someone off of eBay. That way you can do it through Pay Pal, and you can leave negative feedback if something goes wrong.

Every person that sells it online offers a money-back guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose- except a mole.

Okay, that was corny.

-Jarrett.

P.S I have really gross pictures if you aren't quite satisfied.

I started using Dermatend 10 days ago on 5 moles that I had on my legs. I only had to apply it for 2 days and then it scabbed over. I have been keeping bandaids on them but they are still scabs but look like they will come off soon. I have a few moles on my neck that I would love to use this on but I am scared that it will take a few weeks for them to go away and I really don't want to walk around with bandaids on my neck for weeks. Has anyone used this in their face? Do you just put a bandaid over it?

I used dermatend on my arms on different small moles . The product uses bloodroot, it destroys the skin around. I used it and moles went off leaving a red scar instead of the moles. I used a special product in case of scar and it did not help. I don't recommend dermatend because I tried on 2 other moles and they regrew after. I can post pictures of after , I don't have the before , and you will see red marks.
I heard of itworkspaste, I will try this one and tell you.

I also saw on itworkspaste website what bloodroot does to your skin. I advice to everybody to go on this link and see what dermatend does and what it did to my skin
youthfulskinappeal.nowstudios.com/page/page/4561334.htm

If you apply the product on skin it creates bubbles ...and scars!

It amazes me how gullible some people are! Sadly there are many very naive people out there, some of whom will likely buy dermatend and itworkspaste. I'm sure the purveyors of these products are laughing all the way to the bank. My advice: learn to do some serious research and always be skeptical when it comes to reading product testimonials on web forums.

For me, Dermatend worked. I decided to try it after reviewing all of the online posts and comments about the product... thought I'd take a chance with it. I bought it on eBay, just for added insurance incase I wanted my money back. I've used it just in the past two weeks on 2 raised moles on my leg I've had my entire life. I didn't have any problem with pain.. it felt a little itchy and uncomfortable the first couple days of treatment, but then a scab formed and it was fine. One scab fell off yesterday..there's just a small red mark, like a flat mosquito bite. I'm pleasantly surprised.. no trace of the mole is left at all. If you're thinking about using Dermatend on your face.. just know that for me, it created a dark brown crusty scab.. so be prepared for that.

Hey if anyone is having trouble with scarring try shea butter. I got a cut on my nose that scabbed and looked like it would leave a scar. A friend told me to use shea butter that it naturally is extremely moisturizing and will soften the skin. It works, with time it becomes less noticeable. I am using it now on some larger past skateboarding scars to see how it works on large scars. Hope this helps.

just thought i'd let you know, dermatend does NOT work. This is very unfortunate I was very disappointed. Initially the compound worked. I did everything properly took good care of the scabs etc. And about 3 weeks later the mole fell of in the form of a scab. However, about 6 months later, the moles regrew! Yes moles plural. The three moles I used dermatend on all grew back. One is slightly faint, but it seems to get darker every week. As a result i'm going to see a dermatologist to get them checked out to see if they are potentially dangerous in any way. I would recommend just going through with the sugery to get a mole removed. Although there may be a small scar. Certain products can be applied to fade the scar out such as BioOil (look it up). The scar will fade with time and become barely noticible. But stay away from dermatend... pointless and dangerous.

It's real for sure!

I had thirty...yes 30 moles on my back and in less than weeks they are all gone, apart from redness ofcourse. Some were sensitive, but certainly not painful. Imagine what the cosst of srgery would be, and that would undoubtedly leave scarring.

Guys, believe me it works. Guaranteed. The service is also SUPER! They have ALWAYS responded to my emails no matter how many questions I have asked them, they could answer them.

My adice...GO GET IT! YOUR WASTING TIME LOOKING AROUND FOR ANYTHING BETTER

I saw the reviews on dermatend wern't as good as the "sales" people on forums say it is.

I prefer the itworkspaste.

Today is the second day I tried Dermatend. I tried to upload a picture showing how red and irritated the moles were after applying Dermatend. It is not painful at all just irritated when touched. I applied it to two moles and in two days it has formed a scab. I am anxious to peel them off but i am afraid it will leave a scar. Not to worried I fix all my scars with results using Neosporin...yes Neosporin....try it! I will respost and hopefully by then I will know how to upload the photo showing the results!

for the poeple who have tried it and said it didnt work, did they refund your money like they said they would?