Hi! I have lot of small moles. I heard that Bio-T can remove mole. Does anyone know something about this product?

Hi! I have similar problem, so I am good informed about that. Moles can be treated and removed in numerous ways; removed with surgery, cryosurgery, removed with acids, removed by lasers, and removed by herbal products (BIO-T). BIO-T is applied to the mole as a paste and covered with a band-aid. Within 5 or 6 days (after 2 or more daily applications) the mole is destroyed. Some scaring is possible. BIO-T has a pH of 5.5 and is either acidic or alkaline and does not affect healthy tissue. I must say that I didn’t use this product. However, before you use BIO-T consult with your doctor. Every herbal product isn’t safe.

I ordered some Bio T mole remover online, and used it per the instructions, and my moles came off. The larger ones took longer than the instructions said (11-14 days), but the smaller ones came off in 5-6 days. I feel that I got my money's worth because when I went to the Dermotologist, I was quoted $100. per mole to burn them off, and was told I would probably have scars afterwards. After usung the Bio T, I had pink craters, that eventually healed, and I have no scars. I hope this helps.

hi, i just started using bio T and next to the mole that is being removed a tender raised skin colored area has appeared, should i be worried and if so does anyone know what it could be, this is also the 1st day of using the bio t product.

DO NOT USE BIO-T!!! I used it on two moles and now 3 years later I have two HUGE SCARS, one on my thigh one on my chest. I was stupid and thought herbal= safe. it does not, it is basically like putting acid on your skin. This has totally affected my self-esteem and i would much rather have the moles than two big ugle scars that hundreds of dollars of cortisone injections can not fix.

I used Bio T on my stomach on two moles and have been left with two huge keloid scars

Bio T left me with 2 large keloid scars that are terrible still to this day! 5 years later!

Everybody will have a different result when using Bio-T. I bought it on eBay a few years ago to take care of a mole on my face that would bleed every time I shaved. I applied as directed and it was almost completely gone. I don't think I used it long enough because the moles on my face that I used them on came back some after a few years. Interestingly they were not as dark.

Now I am reapplying the same stuff I used a few years ago and I was just looking up a refresher on the instructions. It was almost completely dried out so I just added some distilled water to rehydrate. Roughing up the mole seems to help it and they appear like they are about to scab over again.

I recommend giving it a try, it worked for me. Some people scar easier than others, maybe that is why the people above got keloid scars. I am sure they would have gotten the same scars if they removed them with surgery or acid. I doubt any removal will ever be 100% undetectable, but I was really satisfied and my mole didn't bleed anymore when I shaved.

How big was the mole?

Did any one use the revatilizing cream to minimize scaring? 

To me, Bio-T was a miracle. I went to the doctor 20 times for one wart, didn't work. Found bio-t online, tried it, it worked in two weeks, for $25. It's a bit gross, but beautiful too because it's the human body working as it should. I had some scars, but it's a small tradeoff, because I hated the warts. It works as described every time. It's really quite amazing, and smartly leverages the genius of your own body to get rid of junk that shouldn't be there. two thumbs up.