Im Scared incase i have have melanoma have around 40-55 moles
6.1
16 MALE
i have an itchy mole last 2weeks on rare occasions
What i want to know when you have melanoma does it always start on stage 0-5
And Does how long does it take to get to stage 0 and how long does it have to take to progress to higher stages
PLEASE RIGHT BACK SOON

You can continue searching online for diseases and symptoms and scare yourself even more, but really the only way to know why mole has become itchy is to check it with your doctor. It simply can be the case that it gotten irritated. Where is the mole located? You’re 16, so I don’t suppose that you have long term exposure to high levels of strong sunlight or that you have used tanning beds excessively. You have perfectly normal number of moles and I don’t see how else would melanoma develop than by 0, 1, 2… stages. Only difference is when it is discovered, for some people its early, like stage 1, for others later. There are so many other, more common causes for an itchy mole besides melanoma.

There's a few new ones on my left arm down by the hand
But im it itches on my head by my temple and around the sides of my head

Seems to me like there is a good chance that your skin is just irritated by something, even a detergent or soap could cause this, regardless of the moles. It can even be allergy to something. Try using some mild soap for sensitive skin for a change, and it can’t hurt to go and see the doctor if you have the opportunity if you need someone to calm you about possibilities of melanoma, but also someone who can maybe give you some cream or something that will stop the itching. It all depends on hoe much all of this bothers you.