I have been wanting to get rid of some moles on my face but since the dermatologist can cost a lot to remove them, ive been thinking about get this. Does Derma Tend really work?!!?!

I can suggest you some of the natural things, Yes you can say it home remedies,

1. Moles can be removed in a natural way using easy to apply methods like fruit and vegetable juices, home prepared pastes and mixtures, etc. Prepare a thick paste out of castor oil and baking soda. Cover the mole and leave overnight, then rinse in the morning.

2. Fresh flaxseed paste on the basis of honey is easy to make and apply. Mix flaxseed oil with honey and add some ground flaxseed to the paste. Cover the moles and leave for approximately an hour.

3. Juice mole erasers. Juice from sour apples, fresh pineapple juice, onion juice, liquid extracted from coriander leaves – they all help to solve the problem of how to get rid of moles on your face. Pineapple juice spread over moles or slices of pineapple are applied overnight. Sour apples juice is recommended for application 3 times during a day for as long as three weeks. Onion juice shows good results when is dubbed over moles and washed off in 40 minutes. Do this procedure 2-4 times a day. Coriander leaves crushed into juicy mixture or coriander juice itself is applied to the mole and left till drying out, then washed off.

4. Try garlic paste prepared by grounding garlic in a blender. Apply the paste overnight. Wash off in the morning.

5. Dandelion root juice is another reliable remedy for eliminating undesirable moles. Cut the root in two halves and squeeze one part a little to let milky liquid go out. Cover the mole and leave it for 30 minutes. Best results are achieved when applied on a daily basis.

I think these all items are easily available anywhere and I also that it surely help you to over come moles problem.