Hi, I have a number of moles and I have been searching the web for safe ways to remove them at home. I have found two diffrent kinds of creams that say that they work DermaTend and Wart Mole Vanish. Has anyone heard or use any one of these? If so did they work and are they safe?
Thank You

Traditional medicine usually frowns upon people removing their moles themselves. I think the reason behind this is that this would prevent someone from knowing whether some of those moles may indeed be cancerous. The presence of just a few cancerous moles can mean that the bearer is susceptible to skin cancer and more vigorous screening and preventative measures need to be taken. I would suggest that you have those moles examined by a dermatologist before attempting mole removal yourself.

Very good call hoseclamps, right on! Better safe than sorry when it comes to skin disease...