Hi, I have really ugly moles and want to get rid of some (especially big and ugly). Heard about the laser treatment, but not sure I wanna go for it. I`m a nature man myself and want to try some sort of natural removal or a home remedy. A friend of mine told me that his sister removed a mole with garlic. Is that possible?

Yeah, I know a very effective method for removal of moles. Just take a button of garlic, cut in two and placed the cup area over a wart of mole. Tape it on, and as it dries out put a fresh piece. But, there are many home remedies for moles, warts and skin tags. For example, you can soak your wart in warm water for some 15 min. and dry. Then apply apple cider vinegar and leave on for 10 min. Wash off and dry. For old warts chew some cashews and put it on the wart. It should melt away in a month. Apply the juice of cauliflower on the warts once a day, until it falls. Pineapple and potato are also good. Just rub a slice of fresh pineapple or raw potato 3 times a day on wart.