I have a problem with one big, ugly mole on my chin. I would like to remove it but I don’t want to go to surgery. My friend told me that there are some herbs that can do it very well. So, does anybody know can some herbs help in mole removal?

I removed successfully my mole with Derma Tend. That is an herbal remedy. It’s made from the North American bloodroot plant and other medicinal herbs. This is organic, all-natural bloodroot formula and it can help you remove your moles, skin tags or warts. And don’t worry it’s safe and also it’s not expensive.

I recently had several skin tags removed. I visited a dermotologists office for the removal. It was almost pain free, I've encountered a little pain afterwards in my healing process but I feel so much more confident without them now... I can't wait to wear muscle shirts and go shirtless to tutorial casino again as soon as all the scabs disappear! I'd recommend this procedure to anyone who has the money to do it as my insurance did NOT cover this!!!