Hello! My friend suffers from chronic infection with hepatitis B virus. Actually he didn’t know that he was infected for a long period of time. When he found out it was very difficult time for him. Now, he has a very good doctor and he helped him a lot. He takes Hepsera once daily and he feels good. I was wondering if Hepsera prevent virus from replication and does it reduce the risk of spreading the virus to others?

Hi! Well, you are right in one thing and wrong in other. Hepsera is used to treat chronic infection with HBV and it helps to stop hepatitis B virus to multiply by blocking some enzymes needed for replication of this virus. There are some cases when patients manage to improve the natural defense and keep the virus from multiplying. But, you have to know that it can’t cure hepatitis and it doesn’t prevent infection and spreading the virus to other persons.

Where can you purchase this Hepsera or does it need a doctor prescription? My wife has chronic HBV for a long time and her viral DNA count is over 6k units. Please let me know how to purchase this product and do you have any other herbs that I can use to treat this viral replication.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use