Hi! I have been diagnosed hepatitis b recently. My doctor told me that a virus is the cause for this infection and he told me many things which should and shouldn't being done. He also tried to explain how this new medicine Hepsera works. But, I didn't understand a word. He talked about some undetectable DNA with regular Hepsera use; I don't know what is undetectable here?

Hello! Well, doctors sometimes can be very difficult to understand. Some of them really want to help their patients and share as much information as possible but that forget that e are not educated to be doctors aren't we. If you open your bottle of Hepsera you will find all information on a piece of paper and of course there will be much information totally unhelpful to you since they are for experts. You should only read instructions for patients and don't worry. Sometimes the less you know the less headache you have. Just listen to your doctor and take your medicines regularly.