Hello! My brother is diagnosed hepatitis B and he is treated with hepsera for several months. Sometimes he feels good, sometimes he feels bad, I don't know how I can help him. I heard that virgin coconut oil helps and that some people even cured this infection by using it every day. I heard that virgin coconut oil is especially healthy and I am going to try it too, but I don't know if my brother can use it together with hepsera

Hello! You brother is lucky because he has you to take care of him. Hepsera is very good in treatment if chronic hepatitis B and I know many people who are using coconut oil as additional support. But, if your brother hasn't used it so far he has to talk with his doctor first since, like any other food, some people could be allergic to it. Its antiviral and antibacterial usage has been proved.

I agree that coconut oil should be very helpful with your brother's hepatitis B, and it shouldn't conflict with the Hepsera because it is a food.

Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which enhances the immune system to help the body fight infections, diseases, bad bacteria and yeast invasions. Lauric aid is known to be anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.