My brother's friend has been suffering from hepatitis b for some time now and I have to say that it is a bit hard for me to see a young man with that serious illness. Anyway, I see that he is coping well mentally and I guess that it what is most important. He is using Hepsera for his condition and he mentioned chronic liver viral infection - I would like to know if this medication would help him.

I do not know much of this drug, my mother's friend has been using it for quite some time, and all I can say is that suddenly stopping the treatment can cause severe complications (that happened to her). I guess that overseeing the therapy is the necessity, and that alone means constantly going to a doctor, and that is annoying. This med. unfortunately, cannot cure this illness, only slow its growth.