I see swimmers who had their body hair removed. I am not sure why. A friend of mine suggested that it feels better and that body hair is slowing him down. Is this true? If I want to completely remove my body hair what’s the best method of hair removal for swimmers?

More and more men are choosing to take it off. There are several reasons for that. Swimmers claim that they feel lighter after having their arm hair removed. Body builders want to show all of their hard earned muscles and do not want them to be hidden behind their chest hair. Some men are tired of being ridiculed as having a sweater on their chest and back. There are several procedures. Laser hair removal, is the latest and probably most effective method of hair removal. However it is the most expensive one. Nevertheless it is the reason why a lot of men are asking their doctors questions about hair removal. For those with blond hair or dark skin, electrolysis may work. If you can tolerate pain better than having no money on your bank account, waxing is a good option. A last resort, if none of the above looks promising, you can always purchase a depilatory, which dissolves hair, for less than $10 at the drugstore.