is hairs will removed permanently by home remedies or it will grow agian???

The only working, not-so-expensive home remedy I've heard of is a cream called Stop Grow, others are just temporary and doesn't remove everything... It always come back. (Trust me, I've tried them)

It's kind of a big trend now, lot of buzz about it. Many positive feedback lately came to their website.

I personally have never tried it, however my friend Clementine did and she was so happy with it, she created a website on it with other people's feedback. As this hair is getting really annoying for me too, I guess I'll try the cream after all.

It's like $40 for 1 month supply or so? But they have 3 months money back guarantee, so i got nothing to worry about, right?

Btw, the website is stopgrowreview . com :-|

Hope this helps, I'll update this very soon with my OWN results.

Remedy No. 1: Yogurt, Gram Flour & Turmeric Take 2 tablespoon yogurt, 2 tablespoon gram flour and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder. Make a paste of all these ingredients and apply it to your facial hair. Let it dry and gently rub it off. Frequent use of this mixture for a few months will remove facial hair permanently.

Remedy No. 2: Turmeric & Indian Nettle Paste Take dry powdered turmeric, Acalphya Indica leaves( also known as Indian Acalphya or Indian Nettle) and neem leaves (also known as Azadirachta indica), and make a paste. Apply this paste to the areas with hair and let it dry, then peel off.

Remedy No. 3: Papaya Turmeric Paste A paste of raw papaya and ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder is very effective for removing unwanted hair permanently. Just massage your face with this paste for 15 minutes and rinse off. Use it once a week to get fruitful results.

Remedy No. 4: Honey & Lemon Juice Mix 4 tablespoon honey and 2 teaspoon lemon juice and apply this mixture in the direction of the hair. Wash off after 15 minutes and use this mixture two times a week if you are looking for good benefits.

You need 9 to 12 fresh basil leaves and the thin transparent membrane found in the onions. Take membranes of two onions and make a paste by crushing these with basil leaves. Apply this paste on the areas with excess hair. Using this paste for a month will bring beneficial result and you might end up getting rid of your unwanted hair forever.

Where could you find Indian Nettle in the UK?