Hi, I am a twenty four years old woman. I do not know about the others, but process of hair removing is very boring for me. It seams that I have to undergo this procedure every week and sometimes even more often. Usually, I use razors. This sometimes irritates my skin. When that happens, wax is my next choice. I am thinking about permanent hair removal. What can you tell me about this and do you know anyone that has had permanent hair removal?

Hi, I know what you mean. The problem you have, bothers me as well. I have not met, or know, anyone that had a permanent hair removal, but I know something about this procedure. First of all, permanent hair removal is not permanent at all. This term is used for advertisement purposes only. If you are thinking about having this kind of hair removal, let me suggest a couple of possibilities. The best ones are electrolysis and laser treatment. Some studies have shown that these two methods can be up to ninety percent effective. Electrolysis is based on electricity that destroys the areas in which hair grows. It is by far longest lasting. This procedure is expensive and can be painful. As for the laser treatment, it also has great results in removing hair. However, long lasting results have not been proven yet. So if you are really determined to try some of this procedures go right ahead, but don't expect wonders.