Quote:

I have white stuff under my foreskin it kind of looks like dried up sperm or something, what does the white stuff represent? should i be worried?

Are you able to retract your foreskin and clean underneath? Because you should, the white stuff you let accumulate under your foreskin is called smegma.
Smegma represents a mixture of dead skin cells, skin oils and moisture and is concerned unhealthy. Such environment under the foreskin is one of the signs of bad hygiene and what is worse represents a very good ground for accumulation of different bacteria, yeast possible leading to balanitis-an inflammation of the glans, which causes many irritable symptoms and needs to be treated.
Accumulated smegma under the foreskin usually smells real bad.

What you need to do is clean under the foreskin every day with warm water and with/out mild soap. If you have problems with retracting you foreskin, you may decide to write back or surf the forum for some useful tips on how to retract your foreskin.

Mick wrote:

You have probably developed balanitis, which is an infestion of the foreskin usually caused by fungus called candida. The inviremenbt you were into and lack of personal hygiene was what contributed to overgrowth of the fungus that may live on our skin as well.
Your genital area, all sweaty, moist and dirty was a perfect ground for fungus to settle in. It is nothing dangerous and it can be easily treated if found in time. If left untreated it could lead to complications. If this infection heals without a treatment, it may leave scars on your foreskin and tighten it and it could eventually lead to phimosis, an inability to retract your foreskin. The last solution for phimosis is circumcision.

I would see an urologist about this and get a proper treatment. There are also over-the-counter products but it is best you have it checked in case there are bacteria present as well, and than otc products won’t do.
Make sure you keep the area clean, wash especially under the foreskin. Do it with plain water and don’t over do it because that’s not good either. Dry the area after washing and don’t wear tight underpants until the infection clears.
Is there any white stuff under the foreskin right now?

Hello ,

I have my foreskin tip gone dry and when i try to get it back it hurts n i tend to get cuts n it burns, n on the tip of the head of penis ther seems to b a rash formed with tiny white boils can some one plzz help as wot it is ?, it just happend one day i felt itchy n i stated itching n then the next day the tip forskin went dry with white linnings.

hey, i've got those white stuff under my foreskin too, but i cant fully retract my foreskin, so i cant clean under it!!!

and i tried to peel it back more, but the foreskin and the area under it seems to be glued together!!! and when i finally peeled it off, a thin layer of skin from the area under the foreskin got peeled off as well!!! HELP!!!

it stings and i cant wash it!! wat should i do???

I have smegma and I find it really hard to clean, is it best to set the water warm and rinse it under the water tap? or is that to much pressure?

Well i was streching my forskin fora few days and finaly i coudl get it over the "head" adn i also foudn the white stuff, straight away i had a barth. I found that putting ur fingure on the "head" and moving it causes some kind of pain BUT just touching it dosent. So i was as entel as i coudl adn finaly i got all that i could off cant get my foreskin down any further because of the skin bridge. SO im stil stretching. Lol all of the streching has made my "head" sore so im gonna leave it for a day or 2

Smegma
This is the natural creamy coloured substance that can build up under the foreskin of small boys before all the preputial adhesions break down. It is a natural product of the inner layer of the foreskin. Smegma requires no treatment.

quote

I am having the same problem like smegma. Unable to retract the foreskin with rashes like splitting on the edges. What is the treatment for this? Do you have any OTC medicines or definitely need to see a urologist?

unquote

when this happens (yes its happened to me) you need to GENTLY and i mean gently retract it til you feel it stretch if it spits STOP if you cant get it back to clean use an ear squirter thing from the farmacy to squirt warm soapy water under the fore skin and clean it best oyu can cotton swabs help a LOT! keep doing this nad in 2-3 weeks you will be able to streatch it fully back ALSO if it gets all the way back and gets STUCK do not panic simply squeeze the head so the blood goes back into the body of the penis and then you can push the skin back over the head hope this helps =P

I have this white itchy stuff around my vagina "hole" its really itchy!!

what is it?!?!!?

and can it be cured?!

I'm 20yr old male and i have smegma too. I clean it some times but it still shows up. A few years ago i got somethin like bacteries/infection right under the head and lately i see those small "baloons"(sorry don't know how to say) close to the hole. It doesn't hurt at all and that's why i still haven't visited the doctor. But i'm afraid i should visit him. What do you think?

im a 15 yr old, i have these kinda lumps of "knob chesse" under my fore skin , but it is to far under to get my skin down there and i just wanna get rid of them, HELP!!! i can move my fore skin like normal but noticed lumps all around the starting of the head of my penis.. HLP

i read the other answers and they are helpfull but will cleaning the white stuff get rid of the cuts, thats what is the most painful is retracting the skin around the crown

I'm pretty sure I have the smegma thing and I can peel back to clean it BUT it hurts when I touch that area, its going a little red, but its not really swelling. Is there anything I can do/take to get rid of it without it hurting?

I do have this problem, but my foreskin is fine and I can't pull it back with ease. It doesn't really smell, but it does build up.