I have smegma, a weird yellow thing right next to my glans.

I can't retract my foreskin fully.

I have only retract it to the point where I can see my penis glans a bit but I don't think fully.

I'm a very paranoid kind of guy, so now I'm so afraid that it might become a major issue.

I tried picking it off with my nails, but I kinda pulled a little of my skin ( I didn't pull it out ! It's like I pinched myself) so when I tried washing the Smegma off it stung a little... Which made me 2x more scared.. o.o It doesn't seem to wash off, and my penis isn't fully retractable which made me fear that I can never remove it !

I'm 14 right now and only found out about smegma TODAY.

Help is highly appreciated :3

Oh yeah, when I was before 12 years old I was a dirty boy (physically) so I didn't bathe while retracting my penis.

Boy was I stupid

Don't be so hard on yourself. You weren't stupid.

Anyways, at 14 it is very common not to be able to retract your foreskin fully. You say it will pull back some so just keep doing that. Don't ever force it back, it can get stuck and that can lead to a trip to the ER or A&E. By the time you're about 16 it should retract fully. Really, you want to keep working on it, it needs to be able to retract.

As for smegma, we all have it. It can be hard to get rid off especially when your penis is a bit sensitive. Some guys find it easier in the shower to just use water to wash it off without rubbing. You may have to use your fingers to get in there gently, but this is a good thing as it will help stretch the foreskin, to get rid of the smegma.

So, you're completely normal and have nothing to worry about.

Hope that helps, let us know if you have any more questions/concerns.

The answer is great but my smegna is very regular, after about 45 mins of cleansing, it started to be smelly and white again, is this a kind of disease. I am worried about it is a kind of sexual disease

Amoya,

Smegma is normal and it is going to keep returning. There really isn't much that you can do about it except keep cleaning yourself daily. Smells, well that is part of growing up too.

It is not a disease.

You don't notice any red rash do you? The other possibility is a yeast infection. Easily treated.

Thank you for your promt answer, but there is no red rash in my penis, but my head use to be red when it is erected, but i think this is normal isnt it? I am afraid that this kind of dirt will not look sexy and dirty, if you can give advice, I will be very grateful to you. Anyway thank you for your answer fore my first question.

Amoya

The red head when erect is not a problem.

There is no way to prevent smegma, it is normal. You just have to keep cleaning.

Wish there was another way. Hope it helps.

Thank you so much for your help dear folks out there

Amoya

could be that you have a buildup deep under your foreskin. i guess just keeps washing and eventually you'll get rid of it all

Recently I have noticed my smegma is smelly. Any advice How to get rid of this smell? I used to use shower gel to wash under my foreskin but it got sensitive and began to get red and ichy. Should I try a different soap? 

I too had smegma the smelly type too so it worried me it would be unattractive or it might be some sort of disease so I washed daily and now I have very little sign of smegma but I still wash and it isn't smelly anymore.

get a ear wash with a long tube and put it in between your foreskin and gently pust the water

inside it. do this a few times as this will help remove the smegma from your helmet.

you need to stretch your forskin so that you can expose more of your glans

I have like white flakey glands on the red ring around my penis and it wont come off, please help me ASAP (13btw)...

soak your pecker in warm water for a while. you don't say if you are cut or not then after soaking your pecker use a small amount of soap and gently wash your glans

Hi I like health:

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. It is normal at your age to have a foreskin that does not fully retract. Your foreskin is still developing.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

Don’t let people frighten you with horror stories about smegma. They aren’t true.

Smegma collects harmlessly under the foreskin from birth. It is normally white in color. Some people believe that smegma resembles cream cheese. It is common for a teen who retracts his foreskin for the first time to find a large accumulation of smegma, which has been harmlessly accumulating under the foreskin since birth.

Smegma is a natural, normal, harmless, and healthy substance. It is a mixture of exfoliated skin and skin oils. Smegma does NOT cause cancer. There is a lot of false and incorrect information about smegma circulating on the Internet and elsewhere.

It won’t hurt if it stays there for a while, but it can get irritating and smelly if it stays for a very long time without being washed away, so it is good practice to wash the smegma away once in a while. Washing with soap should be avoided because it can dry out the mucosal tissue and cause non-specific dermatitis.

Since smegma is composed of exfoliated skin and skin exfoliation occurs continuously, smegma is continuously forming. You may expect to see a little more every day.

Accumulated smegma may get hardened and difficult to remove if it stays a long time such as under a foreskin that is not retracted. Olive oil has been recommended for softening and removing hardened smegma.

Do not worry too much about your smegma.

Dude can we be friends i went through the exact same thing as you