ok i have unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he cums me in all the time and we are kind of trying and well we had sex during my period and i stopd my period 3 days after having sex when he came in me... and im having this thick yet slimey and sticky discharge and its got a vague oder.. dont know what it means but i been discharging alot and its not normal for me to discharge as much as i am doing now... we had sex about 2 weeks ago when he came in me..

If the discharge is white/clear and stretches between your fingers, then it could be the normal cervical mucous that occurs during ovulation. If you period was a couple of weeks ago it could be the right time for this. If the discharge is yellow/green, smells offensive or itches you need to get it checked out.

it has a bad oder and it does stretch, its kind of like a YELLOWISH VERY LIGHT GREENISH COLOR.

ANY discharge with odor needs to be checked out, especially if it is not white or clear.

You do need to get that checked out

is it an STD?

If you are having unprotected sex then it is possible that it is an STD, but it can also be an infection such as bacterial vaginosis, which is not sexually transmitted. You will need to go to a doctor to have it diagnosed so you get the correct treatment.