I have a cut on my vagina and its just showed up after having rough sex with my boyfriend.Then I noticed between my vagina and rectum i had these little bumps they dont hurt unless i have sex and it started burning when i used the restroom but it only happens after rough sex.Should i take it serious i know im clean i get checked once a year and, i just got checked a few months ago.So could someone please please please help me!

During sex is there a lot of friction in this area? It could be a rash from skin irritation.

I'm not usually one to talk about these sort of things but, when we start I am very aroused and, what people call wet.But, his penis is dry so starting out it hurts cause there is alot of friction.Do you think that it could be an std or just a rash?

Even if you are wet you may still need to use lubrication during sex. It sounds like it's due to skin irritation. Don't exacerbate that area for awhile and see if it goes away.

1. Is the cut like a paper cut?
2. Is the burning like "razor burn"?

The only way to know if it's an STD is to see a doctor.

yes thats exactly how it feels like a paper cut and burns like a razor cut burn

It definitely seems to be skin irritation due to lack of lubrication during your "rough sex". If the penetration during sex feels uncomfortable you should use more lube.

Be careful and gentle on that area until the rash goes away. If it doesn't go away see a doctor.

And be careful with the rough sex okay? A lot of bad things happen in bed when things get crazy.

So i went to the dr. about my problem.He said i had a yeast infection.

Didn't see that comming. Usually yeast infections have a white discharge with oder. (Howver, I should have been tipped off as an itching and burning soreness are also symptoms.)

Your Dr. likely told you but avoid sex until you have finished treatment.

I so wish that i didnt have to avoid sex but i know its the best.Like when I urinate it burns so bad cause of the cuts i wanna cry.Do you have any solution for that?

Ive been having the same symptoms . The cuts the burning, I thought it had to do with my boyfriends size but the cuts turn into a scar or a scab/bump? like you get normaly when you have a cut on your hand. And I have these bumps and it spread to opening of my virgina and like I said I thought it was because of his size, I try putting neosporion on the cuts and put lube when me and my boyfriend have sex but I'm worried nothing has changed just gotten worse. Sometimes I had got very thick discharge that smell and after sex or when I use the restroom the scars open up and bleed a little. But Now the smell and the discharge has stop but I still have the bumps, the scar things. It really looks like I just got torn up around that area. What should I do!