I used another person's dildo but I know my friends boyfriend got the sperm surgery so he doesn't produce sperm, but my period hasn't came and last time it was painful and my discharge is greenish and smelt weird, does anyone know what's happening?

Hey there it sounds like he may have contracted and STD or some sort of infection I would go to your house care provider and get tested and treated.  How long after your friend used a dildo Did you use it? 

About 1 week after

Do you think I got an STD from using the dildo?

No diseases like trichomonas gonorrhea and chlamydia do not live very long on outside body so I would think it is doubtful that you got it from the dildo however I would never recommend sharing someone dildo out because of the risk of diseases. Are you sexually active if you had any unprotected sex at all?

No I'm not sexually active, but do you think I'm pregnant Because that's my main worry?

No I am not concerned about you being pregnant. I am not sure how that would even happen given your situation. I am concerned that you do you have some sort of an infection now if you are experiencing smelly green discharge and burning while you pee

So, I am having greenish discharge and itchiness but no pain while peeing

Those are still significant signs of an infection

How bad of an infection?

I don't know it depends on what causes it. Some infections can make you not able to have kids if they are not treated

Okay, thank you so much for reassuring me that I'm not pregnant

You're welcome. I would go get checked for an infection though

I will make sure I make an appointment!