Hi im 17 and this past weekend i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend, and then monday i started to get this burning sensation when pee, and then yesterday i noticed this white disharge on the tip of my penis. it cant be an std seeing that we've only had sex with each other. could it be a uti? or a east infection?

I'm sorry, it can't be an STD, as we've only had sex with each other?

How do you think STD's propagate? What you really know is that you've only had sex with her. I'm sorry to be blunt, and I'm not saying it is either an STD or that she has indeed strayed, or even thought about it.

But that is a phrase I have heard before, and it is charming, but breathtaking it its violation of logic. You can only ever know your own experience. Don't presume to know someone else's. Trust all you like, that's between you and her. To paraphrase Top Gun, the list of cheating wives and husbands is long and distinguished. It may never happen to you, but where medicine is concerned, at least be accurate. You haven't slept with anyone else. Got it.

Now: there are benign reasons for burning when you pee, such as dehydration; and there are benign reasons for white discharge on the tip of your penis: smegma, sperm (ejaculation, just cos you didn't intend it didn't mean it isn't there).

However, if it isn't normal (or you're unsure), either of which applies here, then the simple rule is: if in doubt, check it out.

Okay, ill rephrase, i'm about 99% sure that it is not an std and i am going to the doctor to get checked anyway. But with the burning and discharge, is there a natural way to treat them? or should i consult a doctor as well.

Drink a lot of water, in case it's the trivial dehydration, but that doesn't explain the discharge.

Let him check that out.

hi there. Even if a lot of people are telling you that clearly and sticky discharge is normal and that this has to do something with pre - ejaculation fluids, I will tell you that his type of discharge sounds like something that needs to be looked into soon. The majority of time white discharge from the penis is due to urethritis. that is because he white material itself is made of white blood cells that are there fight the infection. Now, the urethritis is caused by an infection with bacteria often the culprits being Neisseria gonorrhoeae or Chlamydia. It is usually treated with antibiotics. penile discharge and std are related and you need to observe it. Any changes should be tracked.