Okay, so I am 15 and I've had sex before. But my boyfriend and I had sex the day after my period. We did it four times with no protection. A week later, he noticed I had started to get moody (like you would when your pmsing). I also started to get very mild cramps and nausea. The cramps lasted up to four days then stopped. Im still feeling a little nausea. Anyways, about a half of week after I started to get the cramps and what not, I started to get a clear mucus like discharge in my underwear, and one day I noticed just a tiny bit of blood too. Could I possibly be pregnant? I'm not due to have my period for a couple weeks still.

You could be pregnant yeh.  Any time you have unprotected sex you'd have a chance of getting pregnant. Even when you DO have protected sex, you could still end up pregnant.

It could also be an STD like Clymidia - I know bleeding occurs in some women who have that too. Its one of the STD's that most women don't even realise they have until years after they've gotten it.  Maybe you should go for a test with your doctor and explain your symptoms to him/her just to see their opinion. I'm sure they hear stories all the time & wouldn't find anything you say strange so don't be embaressed

It's defiantly not an STD, I was his first and he was my first. We both haven't slept around either.

I'd say get checked, hun. It may be a good idea just to be sure about it. There's no %100 way to prevent a pregnancy aside from just not having sex at all. I'd say get checked and see if you may be pregnant first though, Don't get worked up about it until you know. And review all of your options ahead of time so you have time to think about it.