Hello, I am 44 year old woman. I have problem with obesity. My friend recommended me Dospan. She said that Dospan are the tablets that can decrease appetite. I never heard of it. I want to try with something like this, but I was thinking first to hear something more about this med. I appreciate any information. Thank you.

Dospan belongs to the family of medications known as appetite suppressants. It is used in addition to dietary measures in the management of obesity. Dospan is for people who have not responded to an appropriate weight-reducing diet alone and it works by causing one to feel less hungry. Its use is not recommended beyond a few weeks and for people with an initial body mass index of 30 or greater or 27 or greater if the person has other risk factors such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or high cholesterol.