Hello there! Can anybody tell me what sort of diets FAD DIETS are? Thx so much! I need to loose some weight for my graduation party !!!

Well, considering that FAD means a craze, fashion that becomes popular very quickly and then after a short period of time loses its popularity dramatically, you can imagine what sort of diets these are. A quick and unhealthy way to loose some pounds, that will come back in no time, and yet shocking your organism. I am not so into them …but if you need pounds down very quickly..you know where to look for.

I'm a full believer in that weight takes time to come off and look right. More people need t exercise more and get outside more and exp. everything the world ha to offer. Start by taking walks or bike rides and burn off fat the old fashioned way ;-)

I have never been one to want to turn to a pill or surgery to get to my best, I turn to myself and reorganize my priorities.

Obesity is the serious problem that is found all across the world. It gives rise to numerous health problems. This may lead to over cholesterol .

**edited by moderator**

A high protein diet is often recommended to help build muscle or lose fat, while increasing satiety levels which will then act as appetite suppressants, or remove the desire to overeat. This meal plan is rich in protein sources such as chicken, turkey, lean meats and beef, fish, and egg whites. Weight Watchers, another favorite, is a weight loss program that provides not only dietary advice, but also personal support and motivation. It is true, without the desire to lose weight you will be fighting a losing battle.

**edited by moderator**