Is there anyone who can explain me what is possible danger to woman health regarding high BMI? I have high BMI for my height and weight as I’ve been told. I am considering pregnancy at the moment so I am worried that this might affect it. Help, please!

I am not a doctor, but I believe that increased body mass index also increase the risk of pregnancy complications. Everyone will tell you that. I read some study where women who gained one to two BMI units over an average of two years between having their first baby and becoming pregnant with their second child increased their risk of pregnancy-related diabetes and high blood pressure by 20-40%. I don’t know how much is yours BMI, but an ideal BMI is anything between 18.5 and 25.

Hallo,
Body mass index is a formula which doctors use to see if you are obese or not. What is your body mass index? If you are over 30 than you are considered obese, but if your number is over 40 then you are morbidly obese. These are the levels of obesity. There are a good chances that you can develop diabetes with high body mass index. Also chances of cancer onset are increased as well as possibility to develop sleep apnea. As you can see there are several things that can go wrong if you have high body mass index. Also gallbladder disorder is a possibility. I hope this cleared few things.
All the best to you,
Karen