Hi! I am overweight and my BMI is 48. I am 36 years old man. Please tell me who good candidate for Lap band surgery is. Recently, my friend had Lap band surgery and I saw result of surgery. I think that Lap band surgery is perfect solution for me. Does anyone know who good candidate for Lap band surgery is?

Hi! I also had this surgery. Usually, the history of your health and objective measures of weight are used to determine whether surgery is an option. You are good candidate if, your body mass index (BMI) of more than 40, or roughly 100 pounds (lb) or more, for men, you should have a history of associated medical disorders, such as diabetes, cardiopulmonary disease and obesity-induced musculoskeletal problems, you must be aged at least 18 years, though some younger people may also be candidates, also you should have a history of unsuccessful attempts at nonsurgical weight-loss treatments. A person who undergoes weight-loss surgery needs to make a lifelong commitment to a new lifestyle, including a new nutrition and exercise regimen; otherwise weight-loss surgery will probably not be effective. If you think you may be a candidate for the surgical treatment of obesity, the first step is to discuss the situation with your doctor.

Hi, once again. I was just about to tell her site. Guys you can visit here site trough this address: http://www.weight-loss-surgery-secrets.com/controversial/free_wls_report.htm