Hello! I am 42 year-old female and I am slightly overweight. I need to lose around 20 pounds. I ran into a product called Ionomin which is said to be an appetite suppressant. Can I use this product and if yes, for how long? Thank you for all the info

Ionomin ( phentermine) belongs to the class of medications called anorexiants. It is used in treating OBESITY, like a supplement to a dietary treatment. It is used only for a few weeks at a time, and always in combination with diet and exercise. It is thought to work by reducing the appetite of the person taking the medication, but may also have other actions on the brain and body. Phentermine is only recommended for people with an initial body mass index (BMI) of greater than or equal to 30 kg/m² or 27 kg/m² with risk factors such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure. I honestly don’t think you need this drug. Plan your diet well, and stick to it, combine it with exercise and if you are persistent enough you will get the wanted results.