Is it adepex or adipex? I’d like to try with these diet pills. I’m interested if your experiences are good with appetite suppressants. Can they harm my health somehow? I’m not suffering any chronic disease and pain killers are the only drugs that I take sometimes.

It is adipex-p pills that work like appetite suppressants and are prescribed for short term use. Well, they shouldn’t harm you if taken as prescribed. Avoid increasing the dose to boost their effects. Adipex contains phenteramine that stimulates nervous system. It’s also recommended not to stop use it suddenly. They have side effects and should not be used without doctor’s advice and recommendation.

Hallo,
It is called Apidex not Adepex. I know that this medication is appetite suppressant that has effects on central nervous system. I think that this diet pill is not used alone but with a diet and exercise. Now there are few things that you have to know when you want to use this diet pill. For instance you can’t use this if you have coronary artery disease or other heart disease. Also high blood pressure is not good if you use this diet pill. You should first find a good diet and exercise program and then start taking this diet pill to lose weight. I hope that this was helpful.
All the best to you,
Karen